Tuesday 11 August 2009

Take HearT

hey guys, something I posted on my personal blog:

I’m stuck at home with diarrhoea/food poisoning, and I suppose it did come timely for me.

I don’t mean to be sick, but the whole entire process of purging really pointed out something to me. It’s been a long, long weekend, and many things I’ve come to realise that I need to purge from my heart, thoughts and mind.


"Nothing outside a man can make him ‘unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him ‘unclean.’ " Mark 7:15


Thank you, Lord, for setting your boundaries for us, protecting and guarding us in this manner, and for restricting me when You knew our human weaknesses.

Forgive me and us all for falling short of Your glory, and may You make us clean and pure once again.

It takes great faith in knowing that we have been forgiven, and I must say! nothing beats knowing that we have been saved by His everlasting grace and mercy (:



Take hearT, my dears, Take hearT.

No comments:

Post a Comment